Tuesday 2 September 2014

Spin, Life, and back to school

Today is the first day of school! Well actually at UBC no classes are in session because we have Imagine Day where students go around and check out subjects that they might be interested in majoring in. Nevertheless, this place is hopping. Lots of students are back on campus and the place is certainly not as quiet as it was during the summer months. Oh how I love back to school!

To "celebrate" September (ha!), I took a spin class last night with my sister. Now you know I've been crazy for Zumba and have tried out classes all over the city. But my sister is a runner and spinner, and she's been trying to drag me to a spin class for months now. I finally tried one out. It was TOUGH but good. And oh boy, am I sore. I think I kept up pretty well for my first class. I will have to go again, now that I know what to expect. It's a great workout, but I still love my Zumba classes.
It's back to school for this guy too. He gets an extra day off since his school starts tomorrow. I said, "Noah, show me your best 'I'm going into Grade 3' pose!" And here's what he came up with. Pretty cool, huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment