Monday 1 September 2014

PNE visit

Summer just wouldn't be complete without a trip to the PNE.
This year we checked out the mini chuck wagon races. Look at 'em go!
And I ate. A lot. Including this rotato! It was more chip-like, not as potato-like as the one at the night market. But still delish.
Noah made me play some games with him. Or rather, pay for him to play games. He won this turtle on the water shooting game and he was so, so, SO happy!
We also went to see my niece Brianna perform with Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance - it's the organization's 20th year anniversary!
Here I am with the superstar.
And this other superstar, my niece Leyna.
I didn't get to do a lot of things, like visit the Game of Thrones exhibit or see Knit Social's yarn bombing display or stay to watch one of the summer nights concerts. Oh summer, where did you go?!

No comments:

Post a Comment