Monday 31 August 2015

Pics from Hairspray

And just like that, Hairspray has closed! We had a crazy windstorm here on Saturday, lost power, had trees fall down, and it was all looking fairly touch and go right to the end. But the winds calmed down, Stanley Park reopened, and we got the green light for our final performance. We had a great audience and it stopped raining for the entire length of the show. What luck!

Here's some final pics: Leopard print, rrawwrr!
Me and my Dynamite girls:
Us again, in our blue pajamas!
And the whole cast and crew. What a team.
Nicol took some b&w shots of the cast, here's mine. I LOVE this wig, our costume designer let me have it after the run. Wheeee!
Thanks for a great summer, TUTS! (More this week on all the crocheting and crafts I did for my fellow cast mates...)

1 comment:

  1. Looks like another great show and performance, congrats to all the cast and crew

    ReplyDelete