Thursday 8 May 2014

"Vintage" purple yarn

I got some yarn from my mother in law for my bridal shower. That was 9 years ago! Since then, I have made it into several different things, and then have taken those things apart for one reason or another. This was the most recent thing sitting in my half-finished pile:
I just love the colour and feel of the yarn, which is probably some kind of organic wool, but I am never happy with the finished product. So I took it all apart again.
I wound up what I could with my trust ball winder. It's ready for something new now. I'll wrap up the smaller bits and see if they felt well in the wash. Me and my almost decade-old yarn and my ever-changing mind!

PS I'm in New York, soaking up the sights and sounds of the city! I have lots of pics to share, but first have to find a better wifi connection and some time...

No comments:

Post a Comment