Thursday 7 March 2013

Yoga and smoothies

I have signed up for two yoga classes! One is Mondays at lunch time - it's hatha so a bit easier and I'm not all sweaty when I back to my desk. The other is intermediate flow on Wednesday afternoons. It's a challenge, for sure. Each class is about 10 weeks long, I'm going to challenge myself to go to each and every one of them!

I have also been making smoothies in the morning. They are so easy and yummy, and there are so many great recipes out there. Here's one of my favourites:
I'm not good at measuring, I just throw stuff in the blender until it looks and tastes good. This one had: soy milk (I'm not a big milk person but I love soy milk!), peanut butter, flax seed, cinnamon, and a frozen banana. It was SO good and kept me filled until about 1pm!

Gosh, with all this goodness and wellness, I wonder why the pounds aren't flying off? Oh right, I guess I have to cut out my afternoon sugar treats...!

No comments:

Post a Comment