Wednesday 22 June 2016

Stash bust

Spring has come and gone, and I tried to do some spring cleaning, really I did! I started with my yarn stash. Oh boy.
WHO has this much yarn? Well, me. And this isn't even all of it. BUT I cleaned it out and got rid of a lot. In fact, last week, I dropped off two HUGE bags of yarn for Handmade Hugs - it's funny, because I usually pick up yarn from them! But someone else can make use of it, instead of it just sitting shoved in the back of my closet. I also dropped off two finished blankets for them, the green granny and the granny stripe blanket.
I also took the time to organize the yarn that I kept in a nice fashion. I have 2 big clear plastic bins, filled with beautiful yarn. As well as a couple of smaller containers. It's a huge improvement - now I can find like colours and weights. Wheee, yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment