Friday 23 October 2015

United Way

I'm on the United Way steering committee at work! Last week was our campaign kick off, so I got involved in a few events. With my red shirt!
Look at how awesome our banner looks in the campus sunshine.
I volunteered at the China sale, held at Sage Bistro on campus.
Sage used to be the site of the faculty association, so they had all this lovely UBC China in storage!
Look at these gorgeous pieces!
The event was a great success. There were lots of people and I spent my time wrapping up precious pieces. We raised a lot of money, it was awesome!
Development and Alumni Affairs also had an event - Stretch for a Cause. Yoga? For a small donation? For a great cause? I'm in! It was held at the new Alumni Centre, and I snapped a picture just as I was leaving. What a great week, and a great start to our campaign. 

No comments:

Post a Comment