Friday 7 November 2014

Birthday!

It was my birthday yesterday! I took the day off, and woke up to stormy skies:
Then I had brunch at de dutch with my hubby and two of my sisters - and I got some mail:
We had a surprise appearance from Noah too - my brunch date. Isn't he handsome?
I got a lovely bouquet of flowers:
The rest of the day I crocheted, had a fancy coffee at Starbucks, chilled out. Then my parents took me for a buffet dinner. Oh boy. I haven't eaten that much in a long time. Here was my dessert plate (minus the other plate of pineapple):
After that I came home to a present hanging on my door - this little guy:
And also opened a present from Vendula, the gal who leaves stuff on my desk all the time:
Doesn't that sound yummy? I will try it out tonight, since we're having another big family dinner for me and my sister's bday. So, MORE eating! That's what birthday's are for :)

No comments:

Post a Comment