Wednesday 26 February 2014

Snow!

It's snowing! This is a big deal for us - we don't get a lot of snow in Vancouver. Here is the first little sprinkling: snow covering some spring blooms that are trying to grow.







A few hours later, the yard was covered.



UBC is covered in snow. I can't stop staring out the window. I'm not getting any work done.
I was a bit worried because I got home late Monday night, and my walk looked like this:  
We're supposed to clear the walkway in the morning and I didn't have a snow shovel. Usually the hubby does this but he's away on the island. So when I got to work the next morning, I called my Pa to ask if he could drop off a shovel. He didn't drop one off, but he DID shovel my entire walk for me! So nice, right?? What a guy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment