Wednesday 3 April 2013

Grover's friends

This past weekend I went to pick up more yarn from the Handmade Hugs Society, and to drop off my finished items. I went straight to the source this time, the yarn lady!

Check out her basement filled with yarn supplies:


I got to see some other Sesame Street characters that other crocheters had completed. Look how cute they are!

I was so happy to add my Grover to the pile. Here he is with all his buddies:

I took a copy of the Ernie pattern and some yarn to make him up. I'll definitely post pics of his progress.

Here is the yarn lady, hard at work, stuffing some skeins into a bag for me to take away:

And here is my stash! Not too bad, huh? I'm sure I can get at least 2 blankets out of this, as well as one (maybe two) Ernies, and a few other things as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment