Monday 23 January 2012

The Loom - my yarn haul

I went to the Loom last month, it is my absolute favourite (not-so-local) yarn store. I didn't have a lot of time to poke around because we were trying to catch a ferry (which we missed - grrr!), but I did get some goodies:

Some Freedom DK cotton in yellow and blue. I started making a hat out of the yellow ball but my gauge is off so it gets to grow up and be something else:
5 skeins of Cascade 220 in a lovely shade of red. I wanted a darker dye lot but they didn't have 5 skeins, so I choose this instead. I like it! It's hopefully going to be a cardigan soon:
And one skein of Flicker by Berroco. It has some nice glitter in it - hopefully you can see it. I have it in mind for a nice soft cowl for my mommy!
Another successful yarn store visit :D

No comments:

Post a Comment