Wednesday 7 December 2011

Country Garden Tree

Fa la la la la! Tis the season for Christmas carolling. I have sung with a carolling group for the past 6 years and last Saturday we sang outdoor at a country garden. It was a really cool place with lots of plants and animals, including these guys:
A goat!

and a horsie!
After singing for a couple of hours in the c-c-c-cold (but thankfully no rain), I got some free hot cider and fudge from the lovely owners. Then I shopped around for a Christmas tree. I decided to go with a real tree this year because my faithful 4-foot tall fake tree, that I bought almost 15 years ago, has been shedding very badly. So I bought a wee tree!


Isn't it CUTE!?! I plan on putting only handmade ornaments on it. So far Mr. Frosty is there, but nothing else. Yet...!


I propped it up on boxes and then put it on a table, and sprinkled some lights around it. It's gonna look even better when Santa comes and stacks all my presents around it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment