Thursday 7 May 2015

Show notes

Here's an old notebook that I use for show notes. It was given to me by the cast of the Metro Panto, back in 2012. Since then, I have jotted down notes in it for many other shows, and I'm almost on the last page. It's been fun looking back through scribblings for shows over the past 3 years. The shows I have jotted down notes for in this book are:
Speech and Debate
The King and I
Rent at the Orpheum
Little Women
Into the Woods
Sweeney Todd - I wasn't in this show, but I reviewed it for the Sondheim Review.

And that's not counting the notes I jotted down for The Black House and the Blue Sky, the movie Same Boat, Side by Side by Sondheim, Silly, Stupid Love Song - and I'm sure there are other projects that I've forgotten. Time sure does fly when you have all this theatre to keep you busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment