Tuesday 5 November 2013

Bed

Last week I took a week off work. Why? Because I could! We didn't get a summer vacation in, since I started my new job this past summer and we were busy with How to Succeed at Theatre Under the Stars. So we booked some time off, and headed over to the Sunshine Coast. We found this B&B, Shades of Jade, which got amazing reviews on Trip Advisor, and now we know why!
It was surrounded by beautiful cedar trees and had lovely Japanese decor - very zen. And there was a spa attached too! We each got hot stone massages!
The hosts were lovely, the place was lovely - it was ALL lovely!
Here is the gorgeous king-sized bed in the Tall Cedars Suite. It was so well-designed.
And here is the beautiful bath! That steam shower was amazing!
We really had the best time - tomorrow I will post about the breakfast part of our B&B jaunt. Oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment