Tuesday 31 May 2011

I'm a winner!

Last Friday the hubs and I came home to find a package sitting outside our door. Usually when we order something online, we're both on the lookout for when it arrives at our house. But neither one of us recalled ordering anything. It was addressed to me, lookie what I got:

It's a book from Crafts 'n Things on how to incorporate art into your everyday life. I pick up this magazine every so often and subscribe to their online newsletter. They have a link on their website where you can click and enter to win free stuff. The best thing about this is that I don't even remember entering, and the free book just showed up on my doorstep. Thank you Crafts 'n Things!

And speaking for winning things, I'll be hosting my beginning of the month giveaway tomorrow. Not sure what to giveaway yet... the Angry Birds are usually such crowd pleasers, but the Tea Time Play Sets have been popular too...

No comments:

Post a Comment