Thursday 24 February 2011

Hats for Cancer

My friend Colin is a cool guy. He grew up here in Burnaby, but he's been overseas in Hong Kong for the last 12 years. But that's not the part that makes him cool - it's this. Colin is shaving his head for childhood cancer research!

Of course I will be supporting him and here's how: 50% of all the hats I sell at the Magee Market Fair this Friday will go to the St. Baldrick's Foundation. Help Colin raise lots of money for this very worthwhile cause! And here's a sneak peak at the hats that will be up for sale on my market table:

Hope to see you there on Friday!

Oh - and if you'd like to support Colin directly, please download a donation form from his page.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for the support!! I may need one of those hats to keep warm once I'm shaved, heehee...wait a minute, that's probably more factual than humourous (awkward silence). Well anyway...you rock!!!

    ReplyDelete