Thursday 23 December 2010

Gearing up

Today I had my last caroling gig of 2010! I have sung with a caroling group for the last 5 or 6 years now - it's a great way to get my fill of Christmas carols AND make some moolah. We sang at a fancy hotel downtown this afternoon. Now I'm home and gearing up for big family dinner part one (of three) tonight. The in-laws are en route to our place so we get to visit a bit with them before stuffing our faces. Should be a very nice start to the Christmas fun!

That green dude from yesterday was a piggie I crocheted, inspired by the ever-famous Angry Birds game. Here he is with his two buddies:

Someday I'll write up a patterns so others can join in on the fun. Until then - CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn this is so awesome! now we can see all of your cute creations! I still have my oddfellow!

    ReplyDelete