Wednesday 3 December 2014

Vanna's Choice Contest - Free yarn!!

Remember when I entered the Vanna's Choice contest awhile ago? Well it's been a long time since I hit my "submit" button, and I eventually found out I didn't win first prize, so I don't get to fly down to LA to meet Vanna White! BUT my entry did win one of the second place prizes - which means I got free yarn. I have been waiting to see when they would update their website so I could tell the world!

In late July, we came home to a box on our doorstep. A box from Lion Brand!

LOOK at the goodies inside! There's 50 bucks worth of yarn in there!
Here's the haul, I am SO excited!! And grateful! I ran and jumped around the house, singing out that I won free yarn! My husband was afraid. WOW thank you Lion Brand and Vanna's Choice!! Check out ALL the winners here.

No comments:

Post a Comment