Tuesday 17 December 2013

Chunky Headband

I have been working a lot lately with Lion Brand wool ease thick and quick, which is lovely to work with and knits up very quick. I made a headband in cream with a nice big flower. I also crocheted this hat in purple, for a friend.)
I made another chunky headband for a friend of mine, in cranberry. Perfect for Christmas-time!

Here's a very quick pattern for it: 

Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick and Quick
Size 9mm or 13 US

Cast on 60 stitches
Row 1: Knit 2, Purl 1 across
Repeat Row 1 for 10 more rows, or however wide you want the headband to be
Cost off in pattern
Sew ends together. I made a two-layer crocheted flowed and sewed it in place to cover this seam. 

That's it! The ribs pattern is stretchy so it fits most adult head sizes. Super warm and cozy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment