Tuesday 18 October 2011

Crafty non-mess

I finally cleaned up my kitchen table! I'd been working on making cards for the last few weeks (months?). I have so much stuff in my craft bin - card stock, die cuts, stickers - that I decided to make packets of greeting cards. I did them sort of assembly-line style. Once I found a design I liked, I made 3 or 4 of them:
Then ended up with something like this - a packet of greeting cards to give away as gifts. Give or take, each pack contains 3 birthday cards, one "celebrate" card, one thank you card, and one generic card.
I packed them all up and included seals to close the envelopes. I made my own envelopes from a template - used up a lot of my paper cache.
 Note: My kitchen table is now clean! But the floor around it is not...

No comments:

Post a Comment