Friday 30 September 2011

Question: Testing Crochet Patterns

Hi - is anyone out there? I have a question, maybe you smart blog-readers can help? I have a few crochet patterns I've made up that I would like tested. Of course I have used them to make finished objects, but I just gloss over all the potential typos and just look for the numbers. I know there are a number of ways to go about this on ravelry but - to tell you the truth - I don't know how to jump in on forums and I'm not diligent enough at checking up on them. I want to finalize them so I can start selling them on etsy. Help? Someone? Pretty please?



2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't mind having a bash at that giraffe. If you want to throw it my way I'll give it a go with a red pen at my side just in case. I've only taken the time to write out a few patterns myself and am still to figure out how to proof them well. I like the 'real person' approach. Maybe we could do a pattern test swap some time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya Poddle, I'm emailing you right now!

    ReplyDelete