Tuesday 19 July 2011

Around Town

I took this picture a few weeks ago. It might have been the last night of summer in Vancouver, where it has been rainy and cloudy and cold instead of hot and sunny. We took advantage and walked around at the beach, then got some gelato. Well ok, LOTS of gelato!

This year, the Canadian Open is taking place at Shaughnessy Golf Course. I am not a golf fan, but my hubby is. He went to UBC today to watch the players practice. It was pretty cute, he was packed and ready to go with his camera and lawn chair. (This is not a picture of him with said camera and lawn chair - he might kill me if I posted that.)

Also, I'm in another show called bare: a pop opera. It deals with some pretty heavy themes, but I'm having a blast. The cast is really talented and really enthusiastic. I think it's going to be pretty special. Here they are, working hard while I take pictures with my phone:

No comments:

Post a Comment